Monday 8 March 2021

What I did on a Women's day


As everyday I started my day at 4:00am. Did my usual chores like opened windows and main door, lit lamps, took shower, watered my plants, fed my fishes, cleaned my parakeets cage and got ready for my yoga class. 

5am - 6am is my yoga class. It was an amazing session as always.

6:15am - 7:15am I have my mindfulness session. I vented out my distress, discussed about the change in me and learned new chakara and meditation today.

After the session i had some office work to do, so i continued staying in the balcony where i attended mindfulness session. 

When I went inside after my work, Vijay already cooked chicken curry & rice for lunch and boiled milk. Thank god that saved a lot of my time. I kept fruits for kids for breakfast. Yes, we eat unprocessed and uncooked food for a meal in a day.

Almind gave me a cute handmade card. Kids started with their online classes and Vijay with his office work. I started to get ready for a school, where I was invited as a chief guest.

I went to the school(Chennai girl's higher secondary school, Perambur) after many diversions and misdirection of google map. I was late by10 minutes 😭 I met my cousin Deepika there, had a word with the head mistress. I was asked to address the 11th grade kids on the topic "Do's & Don't of technology in Covid". I have already sent my presentation slides through email so everything was set well in advance.

In the auditorium, there were bunch of 200+ girls eagerly waiting for my speech.  After the formal introduction i started my presentation. Since it was a post lunch session, i thought students would be sleepy but to my surprise it was an interactive session. I was so happy when a couple of girls asked questions and got their doubts cleared. One student said few things in the slide are new to her. Happiness is sharing knowledge, you all agree right? 🙂

When I came out of the school, suddenly I thought of visiting my in laws who stayed very close by that school.  My Mother in law likes chocolate cakes. So bought her few chocolate cake slices and went to their place. My in laws are all surprised when they saw me. Wished Patti who is 90 years old and my mil for women's day, spent some time there and returned back home.



After reaching home had some evening snacks, spent some time with kids. Albrain gave me a beautiful hand made card. Then I got ready for my online Beledi sesssion at 6:30pm. After the session, showered, prepared and had dinner. Spent some time on blog and winding up the day with lots of love and memories 😍

Hope you all had a great day 😎

With Love

Aarthy ❤️

2 comments:

  1. Life is beautiful..! In your eyes, thoughts, words and actions. Hats off..!

    ReplyDelete