Thursday 18 March 2021

My Dumbbells desire 🥰

My childhood desire came true today ❤️


I used to watch my cousin brothers who uses dumbbells daily but I am not supposed to even touch it as I may hurt myself 😪  After marriage I hear the same dialog from Vijay too 🙄 he says I need a proper trainer otherwise I'll end up in cramp or sprain. 

When I think of exercise,  my mind goes to dumbbells scene. Even in movies dumbbells and weights are shown when someone exercise.

I haven't hit a gym in my life so didn't get a chance to use dumbbells... Today in Beledi session, we were asked to bring dumbbells or 1 litre water bottles. I happily dusted the dumbbells instead of water bottles.  I was excited to use those dumbbells and I really enjoyed the whole session. I didn't have heart to drop the dumbbells even during the break time 🥰 

Thanks Theju(Rightangle fitness) for an amazing session again ❤️ I had guilt free and guided one hour session with dumbbells 😍
And finally my childhood desire came true 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment