Friday 9 October 2020

Gifting my hair to make wig for cancer survivors

 Gifting my hair to make wig for cancer survivors 





I was completely unaware of hair donation until I saw a FB post of my friend @Aparna , I was like how can she do that, I am a big fan of her beautiful long hair 


 Its been 2 years I saw her post, now I wanted to donate mine too 


 I pinged her and asked details, she herself called Adyar Cancer institute and collected all info on behalf of me 


 Such a sweet person you are Appu, beautiful in and out 


 

I'm so happy to be a small part of their happiness 


 

If you want to donate your hair but have lots of doubts please feel free to ping me, I'm happy to guide 


PS : Never feel shy to share what you do, it might be small or big. Not all posts are to flaunt, I feel each and every thing you share are benefited by someone in many way -  some may not know or some may get inspired. Sharing is always caring and informative 


#awarenesspost #hairdonation #cancersurvivors #rtvj

No comments:

Post a Comment