Friday 19 March 2021

Almind's Journal


My younger kid's journal (Almind, 6 years) 


 Today morning I asked him to keep a share of Prasadam for his brother and dad...after returning from work, I got to know that he ate everything, I asked him whether he understood what I told him in the morning. He didn't say anything, I told him that it really makes me upset because I have clearly explained and trusted him because when I was leaving to work my elder one was in his online classes and my husband in his office call. I didn't talk to him for sometime. Later he asked sorry and promised that he won't repeat it again. Now before going to sleep he wrote this in his journal that he won't be selfish 


 

Tears are rolling wanted to squeeze that kutty Sathan but he slept already




 

No comments:

Post a Comment