Monday 4 October 2021

The Calamitous Case - My experience


First I would like to mention about the child author S. Hithyaasan Raghauv. He is 9 years old kid, who has written many short stories in social apps. This is his first book published under the genre crime fiction. I am so impressed and eager to read the book when I heard about this kid and his book. Placed an order in Amazon and got it delivered an hour back.

Immediately after receiving the book, I started reading it. It took 45 minutes to 1 hour to complete this book. This story is futuristic and the author has handled well with suspense and what's next scenes. This book is easy to read and understand the SciFi concepts. 

Well-done kiddo. Waiting for your next book. Best wishes to you.

Link to this book : https://amzn.to/3mlZFIi

1 comment: