Wednesday 5 May 2021

Shop for a cause at Dessert Destiny - Product Review

The name Brownizza and the picture caught my eyes when I scrolled through my facebook newsfeed. Wanted to give it a try immediately because we(myself and Albrain) were in birthday week celebration. I placed order with Shilpa(Founder of Dessert Destiny) and she promised to deliver a day later. I couldn't taste the Brownizza immediately as I went out that day. I refrigerated it and the next day I opened the box wow what a lovely view 😍 Each slice is topped with different topping. Tried one by one and couldn't say which one is the best. Brownizza vanished in a jiffy. All 4 of us loved each and every unique slices...The brownie base is heavenly in taste ❤️ That's one best brownie I have ever had.

On May 4th, 2021  I saw a her post saying "Shop for a Cause" Money from this would be donated to Covid 19 patients. I was impressed by her thoughts and ordered one set for us. It was assorted flavour of Chocolate, Nutella, Choco Mint and lotus biscoff. The macarons melted in the mouth along with the blissful flavours... Again each one has a unique taste and flavour.


Do check out her cakes and confectionery 

https://www.facebook.com/dessertdestiny

No comments:

Post a Comment