Thursday 1 April 2021

Nethra Art Studio - Product Review

Uma Viswesh is the Founder of Nethra Art Studio. I know Uma since 5 years. She is an artistic and creative women. 5 years before when we planned to gift Almind's playschool teachers, Uma said that she will make a customised handmade doll gift for them. It was a cute miniature doll of a boy and a girl with the textual wish "Thank you for helping me grow". It was the first time i saw the magic in her hand. I was waiting for the right occasion to get something from her art studio❣️


Once after attending my friend's daughter's Salangai Pooja, i was mesmerised by the performance of her and her team. I wanted to gift her something special, i remembered Uma and sent her few pics of the dance performance. As promised she delivered the doll on time and to my surprise she replicated the exact dance costume. πŸ’™






And for my friend, she made a gift doll depicting their family. That was the cutest gift. I'm attaching the pic below. Speciality of this gift is my friend's family always wear a family dress code and this gift perfectly matched their family. πŸ’›





Someday later when i was browsing my FB, I saw a doll girl holding diya in her FB page, i wanted to buy one for me. I got a set of the doll(purple colorπŸ’œ) for me. When i received it, it added extra cuteness to my place and also the dolls were sturdy. So, i ordered two more sets for my sister(Red color ❤️) and my mom(Blue Color πŸ’™). I used it for Karthigai Deepam and those were the piece of attraction among all diyas.





For my son i wanted to gift him something special, I wanted a showpiece for his study table, which would motivate him whenever he sees it. I told Uma about my idea and his interest ❣️ She patiently listened to my requirement and made a gift which was exactly as i expected.







This is our family πŸ˜€ Yeah we too follow family dress code ❤️ and we have our name etched in the gift 😎





Forgot to mention about the gifts which her daughter Vibha gifted me when she completed her schooling in our school




She has amazing collections in her facebook page "Nethra art studio". Do check out her page if you are looking for customized handmade gifts ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment