Saturday 10 October 2020

Albrain's first Android App

 When I created an email id and a youtube channel for Albrain when he was 6 months old(04-08-2008), I thought of sharing the password when he turns 18. I used to send his fee details, his certificates and achievements pics to his mail id hoping to give him a sweet digital memory 


Off late , when it comes to digital learning, I'm learning a lot from him, he teaches me the latest updates, makes me improvise my digital appearance...and so on....


Now..during the intense lockdown(April 2020) he started coding a game for Android, May 2020 he completed it. To motivate him further, we asked him to upload it in playstore. But he hesitated and was not ready for the same, so we left it as such...a month ago he asked us whether he can upload his game app in playstore 


.. That's the day we were waiting for 


...BOOM... Albrain's Google developers account was created and now his app is up in Google Playstore. Being an engineering and technological background parents it's our proudest moment 


Happy that he is one young app developer (12 years old) in Google playstore 


 

Congrats my baby boy, wishing you for more and more 


His app link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details...

No comments:

Post a Comment