Thursday 31 May 2018

Facebook Motivates




I had a video to get uploaded 10 days. Since I was in vacation and non availability of internet I thought I could upload it on the day I return back to Chennai(28th May).😅 But I couldn’t edit my video due to tight schedule in mom’s place. 😮

And after returning back I was not keeping well – cold🤧, cough🤮, body ache🤕, fever🤒 are worsening day by day. 

Today Morning when I opened my facebook, a memory popped up🤩. YAY!! I completed 4 years in Kitchenette as a food blogger. 💁



It was really boosting me up, with some unknown internal strength I edited the video and uploaded in my website as well in youtube. 👩‍💻

I am so happy that I could post a video on my Kitchenette Anniversary and by coincidence it is a sweet 😋and kids special recipe👫. As I always believe “Everything happens for a reason” it all happened for a reason.♥️


With Love
Aarthy


No comments:

Post a Comment